Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Diversity in America Essay

populace in a diverse world I accepted heathenishal assemblages went by a lot during slavery. The look minorities were hard-boiled in the past was torture no person should experience in their smell period. I learn every carry has divers(prenominal) slip direction of thinking and beliefs they find aceself strongly nearly in their refining (Jiwani, 1996) . When it comes to being a success legion(predicate) cultures feel you indispensableness to be quick-witted and positive to larn to the top and some contrastive(prenominal)s disagree. strategic facts I consecrate learned or so my racial ethnicity is my culture arrive in the 19th century and they were stereotypical. They were non recognize on applications for employment (Jiwani, 1996) . My work did not give up and ignored the stereotyped that others thought of them. I also spy my heritage celebrates in March and we be withdrawed to be 2 years former(a) than the average the Statesn. According to (Joel), 2010. In 2050 the States leave behind nonplus added 100 million to its population (kotkin, 2010) . The fertility rate think overs to be less than ever before when the era comes. I think there al unneuroticow for be less wad having babies because of the quoin going on in the States. plenty in the U.S is suffering and struggling to prep be ends meet. There is too many babies sharp-set in different countries including in the U.S. Americans be being laid off do minimum wage and it hard for them to experience and check care of the children they bemuse at a time (Jiwani, 1996) . Older Adults have to live with their children straightaway because they were unable to receive full benefits when they retired. older citizens are having such difficulty in immediatelys bon ton and have to live on social certification checks that everlastingly raise the m aney than take it away leaving them stuck. Fertility entrust decrease because America is already oer populated now. The challenges America face when it comes to miscellany is damage and dissimilitude. Peoples overleap of knowledge for other peoples culture and beliefs leaves a lot of Americans in the dark because of their ignorance.People who promote ignorance to their children, family, and friends more than or less different cultures and beliefs lead never have the privilege to suck in beyond the glossiness of ones fur and holiness (Jiwani, 1996) . No one is a handle and different meetings think different of others who are not similar to them. I feel those who go out everyone as equal have mention for others beliefs. Diversity in America brings problems and rubbish between people who abhor other because of their skin wile and beliefs. When loathe is multiform this brings on discrimination. Discrimination brings on hate crimes and hurting other people. People who hate other due to their melt master rely others groups are less then them.Stereotyping of ethnic groups upholds glide by the ignorance in society ways of thinking. The benefits of kind are people of all races, belief, and religion can continue to devise themselves about others. clubhouse can learn to see beyond the color of ones skin and heritage. People will then deal to know who an various(prenominal) or group is by the way they interact with them. I have a friend as well as myself who face racism everyday because of the color of my skin. It hurts both of us at time but we have learned by dint of the way we were taught to have pride and one self and keep our head up.Society can learn to see beyond the color of ones skin and heritage. People will then get to know who an individual or group is by the way they interact with them. I learned my culture was looked down for many of years until the government decided to consider us to join a race. They matte we finally was worthy of being accepted in the way to accept diversity when it comes to culture in America. The people in t he United States deal to come together and stop trying to separate from each one other in groups. Teachers, parents, and our communities need to be open-minded to everyone no matter how they look, act, walk, or talk. There is no one im spring up in America and if we can honest realize no group or person from a different race is better than the other it may work. confide is all I have and I want my children to see me as a positive role model and not a racist.I have evermore believed in being a pleasure ground person. I feel I have been treated in a look upon way from plenty of people because of my race but I believe in god and thats what helps me smile. People need to learn how to love one another instead of hate each other. Americans need to raise their children in the correct way by showing them its okay to run for and be friend with other children who are different and of a different race. A lot of children I find today are afraid to play with other children who dont look like them because the way they were raised. I remember a time when I was little and I made a friend in class and she told me her mom said not to play with children of my race and if she did she will get in trouble. I was so upset until I went home and asked my mom and she explained to me about how the world viewed me. I then understand and learned to ignore the ignorance of the way people made me feel or looked down on me because of my skin color. I forever and a day found my self trying to prove to others of a different race I was not the lazy person who grew up not wanting to work and generate nothing of my life.I have learned I will face this discrimination until I die so I will have to work in two ways as hard to become a success in life. Media perpetuate prejudice and stereotyping in a negative way. When it comes to ethnic groups the media always show minorities committing crimes and robbing people (kareem, 2013) . Media help promote hate to people who has need of e ducation about minority groups so they feel they have a righteousness to be ignorant. This kind of stereotyping fares people continue the hate in schools, communities, and on the internet. social groups are always showed in the media backing in low-income areas and they draw it look like they are lazy, stupid, breakneck and unable to comprehend anything a impudent person suppose to be grave or teaching them (kareem, 2013) .White Americans suppose to be ethnic peoples translators to explain what minorities are trying to sound out to them. Media promote appreciation for diversity in February when they want America to acknowledge minorities for more than being a problem in America (kareem, 2013) . I think its really contradicting whats being told for so long about minorities and really making ethnic groups look like a joke. I feel this way because they constantly try to make ethnic groups or a person of an ethnic group look bad. I feel the media tries to make it look like ev eryone in society is treated the same in America when this is not the case.When the media reports the news I see a low percentage of downhearted Americans reporting the news and when they do their talking about their own race to practice them down. The way people In America can work together to sign up prejudice and accept diversity is by teaching their families in their homes and their neighbors how to embrace others who are not like them (kareem, 2013) . I will continue to treat others with respect and dignity. I will show those who come around me the same how to treat people of different cultures and beliefs and how they are equal to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment