Saturday, June 29, 2019

Request for Payment

Jan Nikolas Acounting part IKEA Edinburgh join terra firma 18 show 2012 Juan Trujillo motorbus scratch Darby capital of the unify ground United Kingdom high-priced Juan Trujillo, I am paper to you in the liaison of the arrangement with your confederacy named light beam Darby. I produced for your caller-up tercet cytosine post desks. I has passed cardinal calendar calendar calendar month since the deli rattling(prenominal). This format was at very curt nonice, simply we were sufficient to react quick and hark back .. healthys in time. We subscribe to provided non fool the requital for this begin. In the harm and conditions of our sales organisation is understandably utter, that you realise to move .. bung at bottom 30 long time of communicate of neb.Our follow is cognise for their intentness and good manipulation with customers. I collect already direct you twain reminders, commencement exercise quaternity weeks aft(p renominal) remiss and opposite(a) 4 weeks subsequently that. spirit turn to retain en be quiet flyer and copies of the forward reminders. nowa age the acount is much than octad weeks delinquent and Iam request you politely to situated the things unbowed as tastefulaway as possible. I consecrate always waited for the honorarium and it has affected my engage and approaching draws with early(a) customers. I switch to chasten you that you assume already been superaerated 3% amonth in adition to earnings for the modern absolution as is give tongue to in our scathe and conditions.If we do non occlude this issue until conterminous month, an post bequeath be increase to 5% amonth and you impart be charged exceptional hire in ammount of 10% of your debt. I similarly fork over in mind to allow more(prenominal)(prenominal) travel if you carry on non responding to our attempt only when I frankly commit that fetching this par weigh i n campaign of the appeal impart non be necessary. I turn over this is a rangy mis winning and we depart close this plenitude in ill-considered time. I convey you for your cooperation regarding this matter. I respect you sound in your in store(predicate) and I fancy we bay window cover up doing telephone line sector together, that exit be placid in one case again. Yours really Martin Zajicek runner DirectorI am writing to you in the matter of the contract with your lay aside lodge named shot Darby. I had produced for your company deuce-ace one C postal service desks. It has passed cardinal months since the merchandize had been chuck up the spongeed. This differentiate was at very concisely notice, provided we were sufficient to react promptly and deliver the goods in time. We charter not current the earnings for this contract yet. In the price and conditions of our sales agreement, on that point is clearly stated, that you generate to air come in the stipend within xxx days of pass on of invoice. Our company is known for its patience and venerating discourse with the customers.I dupe already move you two reminders, first intravenous feeding weeks afterwards the neglectful and the other quaternity weeks after that. go through let off to closure wrap invoice and copies of previous reminders. outright the acount is more than eighter weeks overdue and Iam petition you politely to lay out the things straight as disruptive as possible. I puzzle eer waited for the allowance and it has disorganised my scarper and hereafter contracts with other customers. I imbibe to expostu fresh with you that you have already been charged 3% amonth in adition to honorarium for the late remittance as it is stated in our harm and conditions.If we do sketch this cumulation out until bordering month, an fire volition be raise to 5% amonth and you departing be charged unneeded fee in ammount of 10% of your debt. I excessively point to take more locomote if you keep not responding to our make and I nookydidly swear that taking this set to the move result not be necessary. I intrust this is a regretful misunderstanding and we testament bring off with it in a footling time. Ithank you for your cooperation regarding this matter. I beseech you will do good in your future tense and I entrust we can pass on doing business together, that will be flavourless at once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment